PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Cars In US

SurferJoe46
20-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Just plain ol' funny...but expensive. (http://www.devilducky.com/media/56689/)

stu161204
20-01-2007, 11:09 AM
weeeeeeeeee :D :p crash!!!

Dannz
20-01-2007, 12:19 PM
All i can say is.... OUCH!
<sarcasm>Must have been fun to be driving</sarcasm> :rolleyes:

Greven
20-01-2007, 12:45 PM
All i can say is.... OUCH!
<sarcasm>Must have been fun to be driving</sarcasm> :rolleyes:

If you weren't worried about the cost, I'm sure it would have been fun :D

pcuser42
20-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Notice the car that crashed into the concrete wall had its light knocked out. :D

Try those tests on a Toughbook, it'll laugh them off. :lol:

Billy T
20-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I gotta ask you Joe, how stoopid are some of you yanks that you think you can drive on ice when many of your drivers can't handle a vehicle in anything but orthodox circumstances?

Some of that video appeared to be downhill "driving", but what kind of ignoramus would continue under those conditions? Our insurance companies would probably refuse to pay out on crashes like that on the basis of gross driver negligence.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Edit:
Try those tests on a Toughbook, it'll laugh them off. :lol:According to winmacguy, if Apple made the cars they would just levitate over the top of it all and land gracefully on the other side, never once breaking their iPhone connection or jumping a track on their iPod. :rolleyes:

SurferJoe46
20-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Ah...yes

You see, there is a tremendous amount of transplanted people who move from a sunnier climate (starts with the letter "M") who never saw snow or ice except in a tall glass with tequila, and find themselves in these sorta of conditions and cannot fathom the dangers.

The interesting part is that these same people from that place that starts with "M" don't even have legal driver's licenses, let alone insurance. A few times out of a hundred, they don't even own the vehicles they are driving, so it doesn't matter.

Actually, the part that may not be obvious is that this is on a pretty serious downhill incline and the hits just keep on coming.

I had a vid clip a year or so ago that showed trucks, buses, cars and such sliding for over 1/2 mile to the bottom of a very long hill and slamming into each other until the pile was about as high as the original hill.

Brakes locked, people even got out and ran from their sliding vehicles as they saw they were going to be involved and didn't want to be at the bottom of the pile.

This video was over 45 minutes long and the actual carnage went on for most of the day...included a few police units and fire trucks too.

Anyway...these sort of things make the news here...and I thought you'd like to see yanks (the verb here, not the noun) having a bad day at the rock. :rolleyes:

SurferJoe46
20-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Here's another one, although not the really big vid I ustta have....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WO20ZaijyY&mode=related&search=