PDA

View Full Version : I got a letter from Ihug today

wmoore
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
to say my account was overdue $19.92. Firstly I haven't been with ihug since
oct 2006. (now with xnet) I rang Ihug in october to cancel my account..I asked the guy if there was any outstanding balances he said no. So he cancels my account....So I ring ihug today to see what the story is and i am told that it was for the month of september...I asked him why I hadn't recieved any reminders/letters earlier on...Oh but we emailed you the bill a number of times..But I said how can I read my ihug email if you have cancelled my account ..that's a bit silly I said..umm..umm...he didn't have much else to say..Anyway I have paid the 19.92

qazwsxokmijn
10-01-2007, 09:18 PM
Don't give in to ihug mate. Those ****ing idiots took $100 from my {parents') bank account. Why? It was supposedly for the miodem that was RETURNED a month before they took $100. I have already sent the modem back so I wouldn't be charged for it. I even wrote the account name on the box, so they'd know. But no, they decided to take $100 from me a month later.

Idiots, that's what they are. Complete and total and literal idiotic lazy fishbrains.

plod
10-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't give in to ihug mate. Those ****ing idiots took $100 from my {parents') bank account. Why? It was supposedly for the miodem that was RETURNED a month before they took $100. I have already sent the modem back so I wouldn't be charged for it. I even wrote the account name on the box, so they'd know. But no, they decided to take $100 from me a month later.

Idiots, that's what they are. Complete and total and literal idiotic lazy fishbrains.

well if your spelling is anything to go by, maybe they got the wrong account details

Billy T
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
well if your spelling is anything to go by, maybe they got the wrong account details

Hmm.....One typo and no spelling errors, good punctuation though, got the apostrophe right. Don't know what you are getting all acid about Plonker...... oops, sorry, Plod.

As for your response, punctuation and capitalisation are definitely not your strong points.

People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones! :D

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :lol:

qazwsxokmijn
11-01-2007, 12:12 AM
No....my account name was tmlee....and I wrote tmlee on the box of the modem so they wouldn't miss it. Now, tell me that ain't stupid for them to miss it and still charge me for it.

Oh, miodem? I'm sure you have realised i and o are next to each other lol....

plod
11-01-2007, 06:25 AM
No....my account name was tmlee....and I wrote tmlee on the box of the modem so they wouldn't miss it. Now, tell me that ain't stupid for them to miss it and still charge me for it.

Oh, miodem? I'm sure you have realised i and o are next to each other lol....

just having fun,did you include a letter, sometimes when parcels get delivered they don't go to the accounts department

qazwsxokmijn
11-01-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh, well, no. But the main thing is, when it's delivered, they still need to ensure whose item it is. And I'm pretty sure the account name should help their tiny brains a bit. But no.

It's not like they're going to get a free modem from courierpost out of the blue. Or was that what they were thinking? Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.