PDA

View Full Version : IHUG Usage Meter - Online

taxboy4
03-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Hello all, my month has rolled over with ihug and yet again I can not access my usage online. I am on plan 4 which gives full speed plus 20GB then pay for difference.

The message of the "day" from ihug has been there is a temporary problem with the online usage checker and it will be fixed shortly. This message has been up since 15 Dec 06.

This was a concern to me as i pay for all bandwidth over the 20GB.

Though looking at my December bill there is no charge for excess usage - although I know I have - frustrating but as long as I can't be charged I would be happy - I only worry id they will do a back billing esp as I would be careful if I had an indication how far over 20GB I would be.

Any other users having similar problems

CYaBro
03-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes I have the same problem.
Can only view the current months usage.
There is a drop down list for previous months but nothing happens when you select one.

Big John
03-01-2007, 06:37 PM
I sent them a message and got a reply back after 3 weeks wait stating it should have already been fixed but would be fixed by the end of the week.
That was two weeks ago

jermsie
03-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I might call them up about it. Few months back when the usage wasnt updating at all, i went full throttle and downloading to my hearts desire. I would have a case if they slowed me down, as it was not clear if I had come close to the cap.
In this instance though, the usage is updating but day-to-day usage cant be seen (for me anyway).

taxboy4
04-01-2007, 12:08 AM
so you guys can see the current months total usage?

mine froze at 7Gig last month and is at nothing for the current month...

qazwsxokmijn
04-01-2007, 12:32 AM
I sent them a message and got a reply back after 3 weeks wait stating it should have already been fixed but would be fixed by the end of the week.
That was two weeks ago
Haha, that's the 'reliable customer service' you get from ihug mate.

Zippity
05-01-2007, 09:49 PM
7 Gig :(

No wonder my download speed is so slow :D:D

taxboy4
06-01-2007, 03:02 AM
7 Gig :(

No wonder my download speed is so slow :D:D

7 Gig is nothing....i usually download 30Gig plus....

:p

rawkus1020
06-01-2007, 03:51 AM
dont know if this will help but i had some troble getting onto telstras what limit im up to page ha cant remember what they called it - i rang there help line like ten times hoping i would get at least some1 that knows what they talking about but i found that cheacking that page through another browser like firefox worked straight away dont ask me why but seemed to work may not work for you though hope it does

Big John
06-01-2007, 09:16 AM
The meter is working bt it only shows you what you have done for the month. The day by day meter is not working so you cant look back and see what you used each day or even what you used on previous months. Unfortunatly TUC uses this one to tell you your usage so it as not been working for over 6 weeks now.

What a way to run a business

jermsie
06-01-2007, 10:44 AM
I gave them another call. Techs are probably on holiday with family ha. No ETA but I can work with my total usage for now.. I have a meter on my pc as well.