PDA

View Full Version : Speakers broken?

natofdeath
23-12-2006, 05:38 AM
:groan: okeay i just got a new graphics card, after installing the card when ever i run a game or roll the middle scroll of my mouse my speakers kind make the "urrret" scratchy sound. when i type nothing happens and when i run the Internet nothing happens.... i also installed a wireless mouse and keyboard but i don't think thats the problem any help? The wireless key board and mouse are both running off the same USB port... also when i down size the internet or resize it makes like a "reweh" down pitch "reweh" high pitched....

edited the post casue i wasn't paying attetion and said some things i wasn't thinking right about but mostly corrected!

natofdeath
23-12-2006, 05:58 AM
ummm its seems to be aside from the sound casue i can mute all the sound but when i open and close things it still makes thoes odd sounds....? :yuck:

SurferJoe46
23-12-2006, 06:07 AM
I had the same trouble with a wireless mouse and keyboard...it especially showed up if there was nothing running on the audio side and the volume was a little high...then I heard the same sounds.

Got rid of the useless wireless junk and went to wired and all the sounds went away.

Much happier now. The mouse and keyboard MUST be sending a signal of some sort and I think the card was just trying to decode it and get confused and generate the sound of the signal thru the speakers.

At this point, I am totally sworn off wireless anything! :badpc:

pctek
23-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Its power interference. Move cables and things around at the back, mine does it now and then when the cables at back get messy. Moving them fixes it.

pcuser42
23-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Get what I got for wireless: a battery free mouse, where the mouse pad acts as the receiver.