PDA

View Full Version : An MS Word Question

Poppa John
08-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi All............................................... .................................................. ......................................... (more than Beetle, Ha Ha )
Seriously now. When I type into a Word document, it saves it quite properly. However I cannot change the Icon from the "W" on top of "the written page" picture. When I go into 'Properties' there is no 'change icon' box. Is there any way to do this? Thanks. PJ

Damn, wrong place. Sorry. PJ

beetle
08-12-2006, 08:56 PM
where are you meaning? on the open doc?

or as in the file name saved or top of your page?

not quite understanding PJ................................................ ..................:lol: dots:p

beetle

Jen
08-12-2006, 09:00 PM
That icon is the standard MS Word file icon. I don't think you can change it without using some third-party software.

Poppa John
08-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Jen has got it. I thought not. Toyota it . PJ

beetle
08-12-2006, 09:12 PM
i was thinking that too............. but wasnt sure that was what you meant.....
we live and we learn.........:illogical
beetle

Poppa John
08-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Got it sorted. I opened another folder & dragged & dropped the word file over. Then opened the new folder & changed the Icon & the name. Easy. thanks. PJ.....

.................................................. .................................................. .........................................
.................................................. .. I shall now start retyping 35 A4 pages of handwriting. pj