PDA

View Full Version : emails arrive a day late on xtra

wawape**s
08-12-2006, 03:07 PM
i thought it was just ihug that was experiencing email problems....

if i send an email to my self via pop3 xtra, its fine.

but when i send it from hotmail, or any other server. it usually comes a day late

godfather
08-12-2006, 04:18 PM
It's many ISP's, I have so far had mail delayed 25 hours. Paradise - Clear, Xtra

ephesus
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM
My emails are arriving hours later than usual and I am with Xtra. Seems to be a widespread problem. Wonder why.

Safari
08-12-2006, 04:45 PM
My emails are arriving hours later than usual and I am with Xtra. Seems to be a widespread problem. Wonder why.

Xtra have had mail problems for the last week at least.
Call them and ask them what the problem is and suggest they update their Network Status instead of pretending there are no problems.
It currently states there are no major problems, it might be useful to their customers if they also state what they consider are minor problems.

allblack
08-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Xtra have had mail problems for the last week at least.
Call them and ask them what the problem is and suggest they update their Network Status instead of pretending there are no problems.
It currently states there are no major problems, it might be useful to their customers if they also state what they consider are minor problems.

Hahahaha.....Paradise were the opposite......they always had problems to report....even when things were running well.....

T

Marnie
08-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Safari is spot on about the network status not being updated.
Delayed emails may seem a minor problem to them, but all they need do is
state there could be some delay.
Speaks volumes for keeping a mere mortal, but still a customer, happy.

gum digger
09-12-2006, 11:55 AM
i got a email 3 days late on xtra go large.

Cicero
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
That is wicked,they should be whipped.

rogerp
09-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Yes their email is very screwed.
I have an email address that forwards to my xtra email address, but anyone who sends an email to it, it just bounces back to them. Xtra are now blocking servers that forward emails.

R2x1
09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
That is wicked,they should be whipped.
Also tarred, feathered, tanalised, prodded about the nether regions with glowing embers and finally, early to bed without supper, no icecream for a week.
Will that be enough?

Cicero
09-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Also tarred, feathered, tanalised, prodded about the nether regions with glowing embers and finally, early to bed without supper, no icecream for a week.
Will that be enough?

Sir,you may think me cruel,but I would never deprive anybody of icecream.