PDA

View Full Version : XP sometimes not following links

arjay
05-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Sometimes my 'click to enlarge' doesn't work. It just gives a click and does nothing. Also on the 'House of Travel site' I can set the destination and dates, etc but when I click to find flights, again it gives an audible click and does nothing when it should go searching for best flights.
Any ideas please?

Renmoo
05-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Hi arjay. Does the "click to enlarge" problem apply to all websites that have such feature? Try accessing House of Travel website using a different Internet browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox) and see if the problem is still there.

Cheers :)

Jen
05-12-2006, 07:50 PM
That website opens up the flight search in a new window. If you can hear a "click" noise, then that suggest you have something blocking that new window. Do you have pop-up blockers running? If you use IE, then check to see if a yellow warning bar appears across the top indicating that something has been blocked.

arjay
05-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Hi arjay. Does the "click to enlarge" problem apply to all websites that have such feature? Try accessing House of Travel website using a different Internet browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox) and see if the problem is still there.

Cheers :)

Why didn't I think of that? It works ok with Mozilla. I will look into Explorer. The following reply helps also, so Thanks Guys, much appreciated.
Arjay