PDA

View Full Version : iTune 7.0

stingray68
26-10-2006, 10:48 PM
Hi

I think iTune 7.0 is completely different from iTune 6.0

When I tried to import the content of CD into the HD. It started off quite well, but when it came to the second part, it slowed down. The third part it slowed down even more. On the fourth part it almost stopped. I thought it was rather strange. I stopped it and took the CD out. The CD was very warm to touch.

I never have this problem in iTune 6.0.

What do you think the problem might be? Should I go back to iTune 6.0?

I am running this on Window XP Home Edition.

Thanks;)

stingray68
27-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi

When I tried to import the content of CD into the HD. It started off quite well, but when it came to the second part, it slowed down. The third part it slowed down even more. On the fourth part it almost stopped. I thought it was rather strange. I stopped it and took the CD out. The CD was very warm to touch.

Do you know what is the problem might be?

Thanks

Jams
27-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Hi

Do you know what is the problem might be?

Thanks

umm...double posting in your own thread ??. funky.

just switch back to iTunes 6 if it works. iTunes 7 might have a bug with ripping CDs.

Speedy Gonzales
28-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Nothing wrong with Itunes 7.

It rips fine, just chuck the cd in it'll ask if u wanna import, say yes and away it goes.

Altho I dont usually usually use Itunes, V7 updates the firmware on an Ipod.

V6 didnt, without a separate program. Thats about the only diff between it and v6.