PDA

View Full Version : No picture on my Monitor!!!!!

JMobile
01-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I have installed the new HDD. I used an old monitor in my garage and set it up. Now when I took it to my room and connect it to my LCD Monitor, It did not show any signal? So then I went back and connect it to the Monitor in my garage and it gave no signal(picture). So....before this all happen and after I install the HDD and made sure everything was ok. I turn off my PC, Unplugged it and added a graphics card. So when I was done, I went to put it in my room and no signal on my monitor. So then I took out the graphics card and went back and connect it to both monitors and nothing, no signal. What's the problem??? What do I do? Both Monitors never came with a software either, for the record.

Pete O'Neil
01-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Is the PC actually turning on? Have you tryed unplugging the new harddrive? Do you get any beeps? Did you plug everything back in after you installed the new harddrive? Are the memory and video card seated properly?

Realistically your going to need to figure out what peice of hardware is causing the problem, have you got any spare hardware you can swap in to test parts?

JMobile
01-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Is the PC actually turning on? Have you tryed unplugging the new harddrive? Do you get any beeps? Did you plug everything back in after you installed the new harddrive? Are the memory and video card seated properly?

Realistically your going to need to figure out what peice of hardware is causing the problem, have you got any spare hardware you can swap in to test parts?

I made sure evrything was in the right place. I'm just gonna have to remove some objects for a while and put them back on. Yup, the Hard drive is running and no bleeps. I just don't see anything when I turn it on, not even the starting logo before the Windows logo. I'm full of presure.

JMobile
01-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Everything is taken care of now. I had to unplugg everything and remove the jumper from the hard drive. Then everything went great!:rolleyes: