PDA

View Full Version : what wrong with vodafone's ringtone store?

lance4k
31-08-2006, 02:08 PM
when i use to go into vodafone live and click on vodafone music,there used to be 2 stores,a polyphonic store and a realtone store. Now they have both disappeared and there is a 'ringtones' link. Is this an error or did vodafone make it like this?

chiefnz
31-08-2006, 03:22 PM
It may be a better idea to ask Vodafone that question. I know they are experiencing problems with their website at the moment and their tech team are working on the problem.

Cheers

chiefnz

lance4k
31-08-2006, 03:45 PM
my friend who first told me of this problem a week ago has already emailed vodafone about this problem and they said they'd pass it on to the appropriate department. 1 week later the problem is not fixed,unless it's not a problem at all and they made those changes to their ringtone store.

chiefnz
31-08-2006, 05:29 PM
my friend who first told me of this problem a week ago has already emailed vodafone about this problem and they said they'd pass it on to the appropriate department. 1 week later the problem is not fixed,unless it's not a problem at all and they made those changes to their ringtone store.
Yeah all the more reason to be talking to Vodafone. I doubt whether anyone here on F1 will be able to help you, unless of course they work for Vodafone.

Unless you make further enquiries with Vodafone as to what they have done or are going to do... your post will lie here without any resolution.

Cheers

chiefnz