PDA

View Full Version : Win media player 10

beetle
30-08-2006, 09:53 PM
ok downloaded the new version 10................ hate it......... no end of probs i have, mostly operator trouble.

but ive saved some music to it, from a cd i own, and its got all the editing done for me, just its all up the wop and none of the words/ titles match the songs it actually plays?
like say song A is in list hit song A to play and it comes up song Z??????

so all the songs off the disk are correct and each sone is shown in the list, but not numbered or titled / ordered how they spose to be.

how has this happened and what can i do to fix it?

beetle

DeSade
30-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I am not sure about titled but as for numbered...

Do you have shuffle on?
This mixes up the order that the tracks are played.

beetle
30-08-2006, 10:02 PM
they are in correct numbered order in the list, and so i want to play song A............ and listen to song A, but its not song A music that is playing even tho the corect song is highlighted and should be playing.

shuffle shouldnt have anything to do with it.

its just not playing the correct songs that match the correct title thats all.

beetle:(

DeSade
30-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Thats bizarre.

I don't have a solution for you only a suggestion.
If you hate media 10 so much why not try media 11 (I think its still in beta)
I have it and never had a single problem with it.

beetle
30-08-2006, 10:17 PM
LOL cos i have dial up and it took me a couple of hours to download win med 10........... i dont have the patience to wait at moment for new one......

it just annoys me, that the songs dont match and so i cant pick which songs i want to listen to, as they not true to label now.:(

frustrating.

beetle:(

DeSade
30-08-2006, 10:24 PM
PM me your addy dude, will send you a disc.

list any other downloads you would like added also

Jester
30-08-2006, 10:36 PM
... dude ... heh

Beetle being called dude is just so, errr funny but wrong :)

DeSade
30-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Not a lot of info to go on and since its computer related I had at least a 70% chance of being right :nerd:

No offence intended heh

beetle
31-08-2006, 08:04 PM
LOL

yeah wel i aint no dude........... thanxs for your help, and ill try a reinstall before i try for another download, or disk offer at this stage...

just makes life frustrating when i want a particular song and it dont happen.

beetle

beetle
18-09-2006, 12:05 PM
so far ive not managed to fix this problem...and am learning to live with it at this point in time...........

makes me want to revert back to all previous versions or jukebox......sigh........

when does puting ever get easy?

doesnt help i guess when one adds more music and bogs down the prog again and again...... editing isnt my strong point.

beetle

stu161204
18-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Talk to Metla ;) :), Iam sure Metla can help you out?

SolMiester
18-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Beetle, its not media player error, but the media list info from the internet, try a different cd, does it get that one right?

beetle
18-09-2006, 07:17 PM
if it does get it right how can i fix it? the existing ones that have probs?

or is it a cd thing? that my cd differs from the one stated on the net? even tho it says the same.... ???

beetle