PDA

View Full Version : capture card help

handya
29-08-2006, 10:04 PM
hi,
i have a capture card (winfast 2000) or sumthing, im just not geting a very good picture out of it, its not just tv its everything, its definatly the card,

does anyone have or know of a good tv capcard??? that has a good picture quility and encoding, and at a good price?

cheers

Speedy Gonzales
29-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Are u talking about the deluxe, or expert, or something else?

Or one of the USB tuners?

If you are, theyre good quality and clear. Its either the aerial you're using or the drivers that are installed.

If you think its the card, it maybe faulty. If its under warranty take it back, and replace it.

handya
29-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Are u talking about the deluxe, or expert, or something else?

Or one of the USB tuners?

If you are, theyre good quality and clear. Its either the aerial you're using or the drivers that are installed.

If you think its the card, it maybe faulty. If its under warranty take it back, and replace it.

its not longer under warranty, and its not the input as i have pluged my xbox into it and my camera thu s-video, and im still not geting the best qulity out of it compard to footage i have seen of other cards,
to be honist i dont care about the card i just want a new one and i want to know what is a good one to get?

Speedy Gonzales
29-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Most probably something like those Hauppage cards whatever theyre called.

BUT these are used mostly for tuners I think.

Or something like

this http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/44f40c010a5ff6862742c0a87f9906e5/Product/View/XH6594