PDA

View Full Version : bc.icebytes.co.nz

jamesyboi
18-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks 4 Mejoeblogs for giving me hosting. Ok, here's my post:

I'm making a website about school for my Computing class. I've almost finished the basics of the site, I have what is required:

At least 4 pages, 2 other features (colour, background, image map, rollover, etc), A page about a school event (International Day), and my favourite subject (....Computing....), I also have a page where you can enter a a competition of designing the best yearbook mag cover for the school.

What I would like to know is.

A) How can I make the upload button on the form actually upload the submitted Image, and information to my server or email address (e.g. how 2 manipulate cpanel on icebytes.)

B) How to make the page display neatly and evenly on multiple resolutions (Fits screen on 1024x768 but has lots of space below on 1280x1024) - possibly some center valign for whole site feature?

C) I can't think of what else for now.

Thanks for any input. bibi 4 now

mejobloggs
18-08-2006, 10:24 AM
A) Use ftp, it's much easier. Get filezilla: http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/

Install and run that. Your ftp host is bc.icebytes.oc.nz, username/password is whatever I sent you in that email.

B) Nothing wrong with that, but if you want it vertically aligned, then stick everything in a 1 cell, 100% wide, 100% tall table, and then do <table ..... valign="center"

C) Ooh, that was easy.

Morgenmuffel
18-08-2006, 01:29 PM
you might want to check you spelling

constellation prizes

should be

consolation prizes

jamesyboi
18-08-2006, 09:34 PM
mi bad! thanks :thumbs: