PDA

View Full Version : Anyone kno a good comp tech from...

caiden
28-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Anyone know a good computer tech from San Francisco?

I have a network problem.

Please private message me the info

Thank you :o

Shortcircuit
28-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Um, slight problem there... you do realise that this is a (mainly) New Zealand computer forum? Fairly unlikely that anyone down here will know of a tech in the USA!

Having said that- SurferJoe is I believe somewhere in the Arizona desert... can't be more than 1/2 an hour's drive from SF :D

stu161204
28-07-2006, 11:49 PM
Have you tried Google? & see if you can find a computer helpdesk in the US?

Metla
28-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Did I ever mention the time I wrestled a Grizzly?

Metla
29-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Wait, It may have been a Gator.

SurferJoe46
29-07-2006, 07:00 AM
Um, slight problem there... you do realise that this is a (mainly) New Zealand computer forum? Fairly unlikely that anyone down here will know of a tech in the USA!

Having said that- SurferJoe is I believe somewhere in the Arizona desert... can't be more than 1/2 an hour's drive from SF :D

Well...let me look...I am in San Jacinto at the moment, and although it is in California (the 3rd largest state in the union!), San Francisco is much more than 30 minutes away....about by a factor of about 18 I think.

I am about 2 hours south of LA, nearer to Palm Springs and Riverside than LA, although each of them is about 1 hour in distance too.

I will do a per-diem and make the trip for any repairs to Caiden's puter. I like steaks and sea food, and an ocean view.

Please, any NZ'rs...I will make the same gracious offer for any problems you are having there too! I will travel second class however to not be a financial burden to you.

BTW: where I live in Arizona, (Snowflake), is about 8 hours away from San Jacinto (at slightly greater-than-legal freeway speeds).

SurferJoe46
29-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Wait, It may have been a Gator.

........or might've been a beer-generated vision.

pctek
29-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Anyone know a good computer tech from San Francisco?

I have a network problem.

Please private message me the info

Thank you :o
You could ask around your area as well and see who might be recommended.
And don't install anymore of those programs meanwhile. I don't think its helping the problem at all.

CYaBro
31-07-2006, 08:31 AM
I was in San Francisco about a month ago :D