PDA

View Full Version : Adsl question

jd74
27-07-2006, 08:15 PM
Is it possible to have the same adsl login name billed to the one plan while using it from 2 different houses ?

Jams
27-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Is it possible to have the same adsl login name billed to the one plan while using it from 2 different houses ?

i shouldnt think you would be able to use the same adsl connection from 2 different address's. you surly wont be able to have it connected at 2 different address's at the same time.

it sounds like something telecom would definatly say no to. i once offered to pay more money for larger cap. they straight out said no. so i said good bye :D.

sorry i wasnt much help. :P.

Battleneter
27-07-2006, 09:24 PM
DSL requires you to have your phone line DSL enabled which at the moment at least is only done by telecom. Both addresses need to have there phone line DSL enabled which cost money per month at each address.

it is not like the old days of dial up modem when you could share 1 account and have two people logged on (then they got smart and starting checking for that).

Trev
27-07-2006, 11:45 PM
I agree with Battlenetter.

Trevor :)

Greg
28-07-2006, 01:23 AM
I reckon it's possible, but would almost certainly have to pay a second full setup fee.