PDA

View Full Version : SON IN TEARS/ $18,000 RewARD

magoo
07-07-2006, 02:14 AM
Thx all for the terrific respsonse to my thread re; Games no longer run.

My only boy is HEARTBROKEN and is in tears that his best games are stuffed.
He is a heart kid with not too much time left, and really enjoyed his PC games.

I have had a gutsful of hackers and viruses.

I THEREFORE OFFER A REWARD TO ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE ****ERS WHO CAUSED MY SON AND I SUCH DISTRESS.

The reward wil be greatly inflated if these ****ers are convicted or their evil idle fingers cut off!!

I dont joke ...I will pay it.

Tux
07-07-2006, 03:39 AM
*** ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT????!!??? if its about the stupid games, do a REFORMAT and a REINSTALL if they mean so much to you. I doubt its hackers, more likely a corrupt hard drive or boot sector. nothing to cry over. geez

SurferJoe46
07-07-2006, 04:04 AM
Take half of the $18,000 reward money and buy your little child the most-est big-est damned-est ungodly powerfull-est gaming computer you can find.

Send me the other half of the reward money.

Laura
07-07-2006, 04:40 AM
Ok guys- a wee bit of quiet time here while everybody simmers down...

Msgoo is understandbly upset.
(Think about if it was your kid)

Logic isn't always the best answer when people are upset anyway - especially when it looks like the sort of insensitive crap this lot seemed to me.

BUT = I see it relates to another thread I haven't seen yet.
Might change my opinion sfter that.
Sorry if I spoke too soon.

Laura
07-07-2006, 04:51 AM
OK, I see now this is all a today thing.
And magoo sounds at the end of his tether.
He needs help to cope, not smartarse comments.

Jen
07-07-2006, 07:24 AM
Upset as you may be, there was no need for this sort of post. Having read your other post (http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?t=70532) which you made only one hour before this one, and the previous one a few days ago here (http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?p=467556#post467556) which you failed to answer any of our questions or even post back in that thread, I think your expectations of us are a bit high. If you fail to provide any detailed information about your problem, fail to answer any of our questions then how are we able to help you? We are not mind readers.

Best advice: Take the computer into a PC tech shop and have them look at it. They can see what is actually going on.

Myth
07-07-2006, 09:06 AM
edit: changed my mind, not worth the crap

pctek
07-07-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm still waiting for an EXACT and proper description of the problem.
All you've said is they aren't going. Whats the error? What happens? Is it something with graphics? Sound? They don't load at all? They load and then crash? What?

Also he specs of your PC would help, for all we know you're trying to load them on a 486 with 32mb ram.

As for hackers - what a stupid comment.

mantermite
07-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Is this the son using the account by any chance and isn't too sure what he is doing?

Previous posts have stated that the computer was made for this person with a US version (legitimate) of Win XP, corporate version of Norton and all the spybot and adaware programs working.

I think some files have been deleted that were important and the uninstall files don't work as they can't reference the programs, hence why they aren't loading either. Who knows could even just be driver issues.

Anyway I guess this thread and his previous will remain empty for time to come. :2cents:

Billy T
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
After scanning through magoo's previous posts, it appears very likely that he/she is both parent and son in this saga. I suspect that the "sick son" bit is a misplaced sympathy ploy to attract some attention to his/her computer problems. As previously pointed out, writing coherently and answering questions would be much nore effective.

That said, if magoo wires me the $18000 I will personally fly over and fix the computer.

Can't say fairer than that.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Prescott
07-07-2006, 06:58 PM
A prepayment of $3000 please.