View Full Version : Network plugs

05-07-2006, 06:02 PM

Does anybody know if there is a plug that I can plug my cross-over network cable into to convert it into a parallel one?

Terry Porritt
05-07-2006, 06:14 PM
Yes, I bought one a year or two ago from Stationery Warehouse, called a Cross-Over Adapter, there's a socket one end, and a plug the other on a short length of 'cat' cable. It will convert a straight thro' cable to cross-over, or cross-over to straight thro'.

Don't know if they still have them, but they will be around somewhere.