PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer problem

IanForsyth
28-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Anyone Please pass comment or suggestions

Im relatively new to WIN XP SP2 used to use WIN98 SE (Got used to all the Sh&*%T )

I have what should Should be 2 very simple problems

(1) I can log on with my ISP (clear) to go on the web - but cannot get my mail - or send mail - - -using Outlook Express. It tries to but then - says its busy - lack of activity from me etc etc

(2) If i press on a link - or an icon, the page opens but as soon as i move my mouse the page vanishes - if i go back to the link - it opens again until i move the mouse - I can get the page to stay still if i Left click the mouse and hold it down - if i let go - "Curtains "

ANY Help out there please?- - - [edit: email addy removed]

Help please

Laura
28-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Sorry, this isn't an answer to your question - rather a suggestion for your computing generally.
You shouldn't post your email address on the forum as a working link. It will get harvested by the spambots which surf the web to gather such info.
Suggest you PM the Mods to have it removed or altered.

IanForsyth
28-06-2006, 02:19 PM
:thumbs: Thanks for the suggestion Laura _ think its too late to edit now - cant seem to find an edit button on the original post anyway

IanForsyth
28-06-2006, 02:32 PM
:thumbs: Thanks for the suggestion Laura _ think its too late to edit now - cant seem to find an edit button on the original post anyway += = = = =

IanForsyth
04-07-2006, 11:17 AM
the first problem was caused by IE 7 Beta and a Kaspersky ANTI Hacker program

Theother is a setting for Windows showing preferential view which i havnt fixed yet

I Forsyth :yuck: