PDA

View Full Version : Help my World Racing 2 keep crashing.

MTLance
22-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Can anyone help me? I've enter the World Racing 2 forum but can't post any comments and says this is for administrator or members and I've registered. Trun out to be no help so I come here.
I've bought World Racing 2 and launch the game OK and select language and the whole screen turned blue. Does anyone know what this means?

MTLance
22-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Ok. Maybe I should turn to game crackers for help.

Metla
22-06-2006, 11:51 PM
1. You dont have a chance in hell of making contact with any of the groups that crack games.

2. They wouldn't help you if you did, They don't play the role of tech suport for anyone.

MTLance
23-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Ok. Managed to fix it by some crackers friend. Damn, it was some new codec media player format I think. Install it using with his posted codec package and restarted it and managed to run it.
But the game runs in dam laggy in high resolution mode.
PC Details:
P4 3.0GHz with HT
250GB SATA + 200GB PATA HDD
ASUS P4P800 MOBO
1.5GB DDR RAM.
128MB ASUS RADEON ATI A9550 Graphic Card.
Do you think this computer can't handle World Racing 2? I mean this game is so cool.

Sweep
23-06-2006, 12:17 AM
The BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) indicates you possibly have a hardware, driver or software problem. On the blue screen does it have any text on it? If not I would suggest you reinstall video drivers. Do you have a stop error when the screen turns blue?

I really can not be bothered getting your game to work unless you are inclined to indicate what sort of rig you have.

You possibly don't have a hardware problem but I can't see your monitor from where I am sitting.

gibler
23-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Ok. Managed to fix it by some crackers friend. Damn, it was some new codec media player format I think. Install it using with his posted codec package and restarted it and managed to run it.
But the game runs in dam laggy in high resolution mode.
PC Details:
P4 3.0GHz with HT
250GB SATA + 200GB PATA HDD
ASUS P4P800 MOBO
1.5GB DDR RAM.
128MB ASUS RADEON ATI A9550 Graphic Card.
Do you think this computer can't handle World Racing 2? I mean this game is so cool.

what do the specifications on the box for the game say?

MTLance
23-06-2006, 01:01 AM
what do the specifications on the box for the game say?Here

Recommended specifications (to play with proper settings)
* Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
* DirectX 9.0c
* Athlon XP / 64 2400+ or Pentium IV with 2.4 GHz or better
* 512 MB RAM
* Graphics card ATI Radeon 9600 XT or better /
nVidia GeForce FX 5900 XT or better
* DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
* 4.2 GB free hard drive space
* 2x DVD-ROM
I meet all the requirements right? Except the graphics card.

MTLance
23-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Is World Racing 2 available in NZ?

Jen
23-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Is World Racing 2 available in NZ?Where did you get yours from then?

MTLance
23-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I don't know whether it was available in NZ or not so ask my English friend to send it by courrier all the way to NZ because I want it here before anyone does in NZ. Evolution GT is available in EU and including Great Britain so asked one my friend to send it here. So transfer the courrier fees and payment for the game by internet account transfer to my friend.;) World Racing 2 and Evolution GT are such great games so can't missed out on that. Does anyone buy games from overseas? I still wondering if World Racing 2 is available in NZ or not, if you know this please reply.

:) MTLance.