PDA

View Full Version : Disc Problem

DarkBlade4
19-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Hi,
I just burnt an image to a CD with Ashampoo Burning Suite 5 and it burnt perfectly, I burn all my CD's with either that or Nero and they work fine. This CD however, doesn't. Whenever I try to explore or access it, an error message says: 'd:\ is not accesible, incorrect function'. I have Daemon tools running on my PC, I had the image on my PC before and loaded it to the virtual drive with daemon tools and it worked. The burnt one doesn't.

Also, when I had the image on my PC before, I managed to install the product, it worked(the program) fine until I restarted the PC. It now comes up with an error that says: 'x is not a valid win32 application' . When I had this program on the hard drive I would just reinstall it from the virtual drive and this would solve the problem but now since I deleted it off the computer and put it on a CD that doesn't work I can't.

thanks for any help

Vince
19-06-2006, 03:00 AM
A lesson that none of us ever seems to learn well enough, "always make a backup before doing anything with a file". I lost most of the files in My Documents recently. :groan: