PDA

View Full Version : sound blaster cables

ferrite
13-06-2006, 07:49 PM
hi can anybody help me find this to buy in nz http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=16&product=1780 i just get alot of blank looks from pc shops i go into and its a intragel part for my speaker system.i know creative have an agent here but very secretive as to who they are .thanx in advance

ferrite
13-06-2006, 08:37 PM
oh no its morning star :badpc:

pctek
13-06-2006, 08:57 PM
oh no its morning star :badpc:
Yeah, so? MorningStar won't sell it to you, one they don't have any, two you have to be a reseller. Just ask the retail shop to order one in for you.

ferrite
13-06-2006, 09:27 PM
yeah sorry.last time i dealt with morning star nobody spoke english,and the standard reply i get from all the pc shops ive searched is go to dick smiths .i just thought somebody mite have purchased one of these i/o jacks thanx

pctek
14-06-2006, 09:21 AM
yeah sorry.last time i dealt with morning star nobody spoke english,and the standard reply i get from all the pc shops ive searched is go to dick smiths .i just thought somebody mite have purchased one of these i/o jacks thanx
They all speak English although some of the techs have a strong accent. But they are excellent. Always had top service from morningstar.
Ask someone like Ascnet or Computerlounge to order it in. Tell them its specifically for this car. DSE would be worse than useless.

Agent_24
14-06-2006, 12:51 PM
Dick smith might order you one (for probably $100) IF you originally purchased your soundblaster card from them.

ferrite
14-06-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah well i rang morning star i got put thru to a english speaking person,was told i should have bought the $850 xfi pro .because they have no intension of importing this part.the part is about 18usd.the thing is, u can do the same things with the 250 dollar basic card and that digital adapter at a fraction of the price.

pctek
14-06-2006, 04:22 PM
yeah well i rang morning star i got put thru to a english speaking person,was told i should have bought the $850 xfi pro .because they have no intension of importing this part.the part is about 18usd.the thing is, u can do the same things with the 250 dollar basic card and that digital adapter at a fraction of the price.
Thats why you need to go through a shop. They won't deal with you. End of story.
And they ALL speak English, ok? Geez....I've been there. Met them all.

ferrite
14-06-2006, 06:41 PM
ok pctek ile give you $100.00 cash if you can get a pc shop to order me one.both those shops you mentioned told me to go to dick smiths and i know ile have no joy there so i didnt bother,

pctek
15-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I am a PC Shop. And yep, its on its way. ETA 2 - 3 weeks. I suggest you place it on pre-order as there aren't that many coming in.

ferrite
15-06-2006, 04:38 PM
thanx for ure help im rapped

ferrite
31-07-2006, 08:30 PM
pc tech actualy got me one she went to alot of trouble too, :thumbs: forcing morning star to import them hehe,