PDA

View Full Version : Mobile phone question, but computer related

Bazman
16-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Hi
I have Hyundai TX-115C and have taken all the great photo's with it. I was wondering if there is any way to upload this photo's to my PC?
It'd be such a shame if I couldn't. The user manual didn't give me much clarity.
Cheers,

muzzle
16-05-2006, 10:41 PM
i believe so, has the phone got usb cable available? has it got infrared or bluetooth?

Bazman
16-05-2006, 11:13 PM
at the bottom it has a long slim rectangular port hole. but i don't think it's usb. from the manual i gather it could be something for a standard battery. whatever that's supposed to represent. it's got an earjack, and at the back one other port, but i have no idea what it's meant for. perhaps somebody else who has this phone knows. anyway, what do u think?

Speedy Gonzales
16-05-2006, 11:31 PM
According to the Telecom site (http://www.telecom.co.nz/binarys/hyundai-tx115c_telecom.html) it uploads photos online somewhere.

As it says on the site above.

Press the camera button

Then OK.

Then the - key.

Select upload to albums

OK

Thats it.

quarry
17-05-2006, 01:59 AM
My Panasonic phone camera uses infrared to upload - easy if you have a laptop, Control Panel - configure IR, place phone in front of IR sensor & go into phone menu & upload. It's slow but cheaper then buying a special usb connection cable. If you have a PC - get an IR adapter (e.g. Dick Smith).

Bazman
17-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Ah, thanks, I subscribed to that online service. I guess there no USB way, so this is the best I can do.

supergran
17-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Just click on them on the online service till you get them maximum size, then save them to your puter. Works for me.