PDA

View Full Version : zonealarm problem..

jonkimnicko
25-03-2006, 07:54 PM
why do i cant connect to the internet if the zonealarm firewall is running?? i can only connect to the internet if i uninstall zonealarm...why?? :help: :angry

drcspy
25-03-2006, 07:58 PM
theres a setting in zone which will block ALL internet activity however while this could be yoru problem it also maybe depends on HOW you get online ......do you 'dial up ' or use a router or an adsl modem or what ?

jonkimnicko
25-03-2006, 08:08 PM
i dont use the block all internet access.. my connection is in a dsl.. its not a dial - up.. what will i do?

stevensaaron
25-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Hi I am having a problem with Zone Alarm. I bought the new Zone Alarm 6 Security Suite. I have just installed it, my first problem is that the program stalled while installing, I think it was "configuring Zone Alarm". So I restarted and it is installed, But it needs a licence key to turn it into a full version. where do i get that. there is a serial number sticker in the case. So i tried the internet and now my Gmail isn't working. How can I fix it. I don't have any other firewall/AV/ Anti-spyware. And I want to go with a trusted one, other than Norton.

Can Anyone help.

tweak'e
25-03-2006, 09:43 PM
what have you got blocked and what spyware is on your pc ?