PDA

View Full Version : Audiograbber problems?

gradebdan
24-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi... I wanted to copy some tracks from my audio CD to my computer. I used Audiograbber, selected the tracks I wanted, selected mp3, selected GRAB. Then dragged the traks from C:/Audiograbber to MY MUSIC. Now when I open the track to play it there is no sound although the track has the appropriate mb file size. I have d/l the LAME.dll that Audio... suggested. Can anyone assist? I have used this method before and it worked then.

EX-WESTY
24-03-2006, 09:26 PM
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON! :p

Failing that check the properties for your sound card and volume control settings?

Do other things play ok with sound?

gradebdan
24-03-2006, 09:44 PM
My existing tracks play perfectly.I have just checked,but the new track that I copied earlier still no sound

Robby
25-03-2006, 06:29 AM
gidday,

it may well be the my music folder causing it, I had trouble with it
when I first brought the computer, I suspect its the way it s configured to
reconise files. Try creating a new folder, call it something other than my music, move your mp3 to it.

cheers,

Robby

gradebdan
25-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi, I created a new folder called MY MUSIC 1 and then dragged the file from MY MUSIC to it. Still the same. The file seems to contain everything it should but still no sound.

EX-WESTY
25-03-2006, 06:23 PM
How large are the files?
flick one to me and i'll have a look at it

gradebdan
26-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Hi Ex Westy ,the file is 2.83 mb? .Treat me as a beginner. How do I flick this to you. I did this once to Techguy (FOR ANOTHER REASON) but have completely forgotten. Senior moment!