PDA

View Full Version : IPTV from telecom

lance4k
24-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I can't wait for IPTV from telecom. I hope they provide all free to air and skytv channels on there. It'd be great to be able to get TV through a broadband connection. Also you could have Video on demand aswell where u choose a video to watch and u watch it straight away.

maccrazy
24-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Do they have any solid plans to offer IPTV? I agree, it would be great, but knowing Telecom, they would probably limit you to 5 hours per month and say it is perfectly reasonable and equal to, if not better, than what the rest of the world is getting - of course blatantly ignoring reality. :p

Big John
25-03-2006, 11:04 AM
I can't wait for IPTV from telecom. I hope they provide all free to air and skytv channels on there. It'd be great to be able to get TV through a broadband connection. Also you could have Video on demand aswell where u choose a video to watch and u watch it straight away.

Yep and use up whatever CAP you have in no time flat and be crippled for the rest of the month.

csinclair83
25-03-2006, 01:11 PM
i really hope they do something jsut to start with like certian number of programs, they wouldnt go for certian number of hours because they wouldnt want hundreds of people ringing saying my program is halfway blah blah...
and hope it doesnt come under the cap...damn cap

lance4k
25-03-2006, 03:24 PM
yeah it can't have a DATA CAP. I'm thinking they might have NATIONAL data free on there broadband plans cuz if they are providing us with the TV content, then it should only be national data so it should be free. they'll probably have International data caps cuz international bandwidth is expensive.