PDA

View Full Version : Please help

maishoanem
19-03-2006, 06:07 AM
I have used PowerProduce 2 Gold to write a DVD once and it could play automatically once inserted in the dvd-rom. Now I just wrote another DVD still selecting the autoplay option while writing the DVD as I did for the first one. unfortunately, the DVD do not autoplay what is wrong?

maishoanem
19-03-2006, 06:10 AM
I have used PowerProduce 2 Gold to write a DVD once and it could play automatically once inserted in the dvd-rom. Now I just wrote another DVD still selecting the autoplay option while writing the new DVD as I did for the first one. Unfortunately, the DVD do not autoplay, What is wrong? Please advice...

drcspy
19-03-2006, 07:42 AM
some one boot this fool for multiposting please.........

Jen
19-03-2006, 08:10 AM
some one boot this fool for multiposting please.........Hey! Mind your manners please. That is no way to speak to a new member. I've merged the duplicate post, which was only a few minutes after the first. Double posting can accidentally happen, and even the regulars manage to do this at times.

maishoanem: are you playing the DVDs in a computer or standalone DVD player? Does the original DVD you made still autoplay?

Laura
22-03-2006, 04:11 AM
Welcome to Press F1, maishoanem.

I see that you wrote another post later on Sunday, but you made a new thread, so perhaps you don't understand yet how the forum works.
You need to click Reply at the bottom of the last post in this thread - to keep all of the information about your question together.

As that post got no replies, I hope you'll be more successful now that this is back on the front page.

But you need to answer Jen's questions before anyone has enough information to help you.