PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Tech Wanted

pctek
22-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm going to be moving out of Auckland. Far away.
So I want someone skilled to pass on my customers to. I'd rather not just leave them without being able to recommend someone trustworthy.
Applications please? Or recommendations if you know someone.

Speedy Gonzales
22-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Well, I would, BUT :D

Depends what u mean by skilled. I have my own list atm.

About 10 people

drcspy
22-01-2006, 03:46 PM
hm........gonna still be fixing things where you are goin ?......sorry I'm not near aucks.....more customers the merrier I say lol.....

pctek
22-01-2006, 06:25 PM
hm........gonna still be fixing things where you are goin ?......sorry I'm not near aucks.....more customers the merrier I say lol.....
I hope so....will try anyway.

And you'd be perfect. Actually all the good people seem to live out of Auckland. Unless I'm forgetting someone?

gibler
22-01-2006, 06:31 PM
CB? ;)

Greg
22-01-2006, 08:37 PM
www.netcraft.co.nz This guy (Jay) is so good that the head of Saatchi and Saatchi sent him to their office in New York to fix a problem that the local people couldn't deal with.

He's a damn nice fella too, and although I only know him slightly, he's a good friend of my brother.

CYaBro
22-01-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm going to be moving out of Auckland. Far away.
So I want someone skilled to pass on my customers to. I'd rather not just leave them without being able to recommend someone trustworthy.
Applications please? Or recommendations if you know someone.

Where you moving to?

pctek
22-01-2006, 09:22 PM
www.netcraft.co.nz This guy (Jay) is so good that the head of Saatchi and Saatchi sent him to their office in New York to fix a problem that the local people couldn't deal with.

He's a damn nice fella too, and although I only know him slightly, he's a good friend of my brother.
Might be a bit much for my 99% home user customer base.

pctek
22-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Where you moving to?
Invercargill. And no comments about penguins and icebergs, heard it all before and yes I have been there before.
I like the place. Husband is less keen but he doesn't get a choice.

Myth
22-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Invercargill. And no comments about penguins and icebergs, heard it all before and yes I have been there before.
I like the place. Husband is less keen but he doesn't get a choice.Never mind the penguins and icebergs.. a true southlander will always share his sheep.. right Prescott :p

Cicero
23-01-2006, 04:54 PM
My nephew is interested,he is in IT in Auck

krival96
23-01-2006, 11:10 PM
me intrested