PDA

View Full Version : locked out of a site. Help please.

paradox
08-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi...
I meet folks regularly at a medical site and have done for years. My password was rememberd by the site but not by me and today I'm locked out. I thnk it must have been somthing like a cookie cleaned out by CCleaner becase PF1didn't have my password tonigt either. No problem there because I had a good copy of the password for that. I've tried every link on the program that might connect to a tec person but no luck and the "Find Missing Password" box sends me in all directions then starts over again. Now I'm completely lost and loosing track of where I've been. I would just dump the site only it is pretty important to me. Thanks for any small miracles. Ken

Metla
08-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Whats the site?

Ill have a look for a contact if you want.

paradox
08-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Thanks Metla......

http://brain.hastypastry.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=206

That's the site...I've made so many attempts that their "Find Password System" is probably in tatters now.

Thanks for the try....Gotta get some sleep now and I'll check out your reply tomorrow night.

Cheers....Ken.

stu161204
08-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Hello paradox

You have tried this url: http://brain.hastypastry.net/forums/login.php?do=lostpw? To reset your password?

Metla
08-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Found a contact email, and have sent it to ya via PM, hopefully it went through, PM box was full again, Wonder if Santa Claus can raise the limit, I run out of room every 2 weeks.....

Cicero
08-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh to be so popular.
I got ! about 3 months ago.

netchicken
09-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Try making a new account then when you are in privatley pm the admin asking for them to change your password to something simple like 22222 then log in and change it again.

paradox
10-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, Metla and all. I've suddenly got overloaded with jobs but I'll report back as soon as I have had another good try. Cheers....Ken