PDA

View Full Version : Text / Font Problems with Internet Explorer

janfow365
23-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi, I just got a new hp pavillion pc, and it came with the latest version of Internet Explorer.

My problem is that all of a sudden, my fonts have changed on all defaults of my webpages. All my buttons and search text fields all type in the Quiggly Wiggy Font (if any of your are familiar with this font, it is unreadable at screen size). No matter what settings I try to change on IE, Desktop Architect, Appearance, or Windowblinds (including unloading and reinstalling), I cannot get this font to go away... I even get QuigleyWiggley as the font that says I am shutting down windows!!!.....also, all of my text on default websites, like Netscape Homepage, are large, 14 pt bold black Sans Serif text... Can anyone help me restore my settings and get rid of this problem????

Help!

- JF

Jen
23-10-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi and Welcome to PressF1 :)

Have a look under Control Panel > Regional and Language settings. Make sure they are correct.

If this has only just happened, you could try using system restore to revert the system back a few days before the font issue occured.