PDA

View Full Version : php bb message board software help

lance4k
19-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Can someone tell me how to get into php bb message board software admin panel? Or is the admin panel located in my website admin panel?

Also in the phb bb admin panel can I set the max attatchment size that a person can send or post and can I set a max picture size they can post? ANd can I make a permanent post showing the rules for the message board? And can I set inactive posts that are not used for 30 days be deleted?

Anyone got a screenshot of their phb bb admin paneL?

Codex
19-10-2005, 11:29 AM
yes, i use phpBB software for my website, at the bottom of the page if ur admin, near the bottom wil lbe a link to the admin panel you cant miss it, also to delete the posts its called pruning, easy to set up. pm me if u have any issues

stu161204
19-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Can someone tell me how to get into php bb message board software admin panel? Or is the admin panel located in my website admin panel?

As Codex said at the bottom of the page above the