PDA

View Full Version : Personality Test from last night's TV

KiwiTT_NZ
07-10-2005, 08:59 AM
BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/index.shtml) has got this test online.

I was a Mastermind

Summary of Masterminds

* Visionaries who put energy into achieving their goals
* Prefer to work independently and dislike inefficiency
* Think of themselves as logical, thorough, and bright
* Values practicality and common sense above ideas and theories

Metla
07-10-2005, 09:12 AM
* Big Thinker (Spontaneous + Ideas + Heads + Extrovert)
* Counsellor (Planner + Ideas + Hearts + Introvert)
* Go-getter (Spontaneous + Facts + Heads + Extrovert)
* Idealist (Spontaneous + Ideas + Hearts + Introvert)
* Innovator (Spontaneous + Ideas + Hearts + Extrovert)
* Leader (Planner + Ideas + Heads + Extrovert)
* Mastermind (Planner + Ideas + Heads + Introvert)
* Mentor (Planner + Ideas + Hearts + Extrovert)
* Nurturer (Planner + Facts + Hearts + Introvert)
* Peacemaker (Spontaneous + Facts + Hearts + Introvert)
* Performer (Spontaneous + Facts + Hearts + Extrovert)
* Provider (Planner + Facts + Hearts + Extrovert)
* Realist (Planner + Facts + Heads + Introvert)
* Resolver (Spontaneous + Facts + Heads + Introvert)
* Strategist (Spontaneous + Ideas + Heads + Introvert)
* Supervisor (Planner + Facts + Heads + Extrovert)

Lame lame lame, no matter what type of dickwad you are you get a positive title.

madman
loser

and plenty more missing.

Dismissed.

Metla
07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Section 1: Results
Your answers suggest you are Spontaneous, not a Planner.

Bollocks, Im just lazy. Right now instead of working im doing this questionere, and im so lazy I havent even moved 6 feet to make a coffee, and I want one really badly

Sb0h
07-10-2005, 09:25 AM
I'm the same..."spontaneous", means easily distracted. I find I jump from task to task in no set order and not usually following a task from start to finish in one continuous effort.

Metla you need to get yourself a little minion that can fetch coffee etc for you. That way you have more time to devote to your spontaneous procrastination ;)

Shortcircuit
07-10-2005, 09:40 AM
The only thing that would make me move is the thought of coffee.

I usually wait until I need a pee as well as the loo is on the way to the kitchen...

So, does that make me just plain lazy... a multitasker always thinking of efficiency...brilliant (some say genuis!) for thinking to multitask...habitual because I like the 'comfort' of the endless cycle (coffee/loo/coffee/loo), or introverted because I don't like the idea of getting coffee at a cafe with all those god awful people lining up for the loo (which is always more than 6 feet away)?

Shortcircuit
07-10-2005, 09:42 AM
PS, I tried to get the housekeeper to make me coffee when I ring a bell, but every time I ring the bell I have the urge to pee. Housekeeper may have gotten pavlova confused with pavlovian?

Poppa John
07-10-2005, 11:05 AM
I don't have a personality, I couldn't understand the questions.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PJ :horrified

stu161204
07-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Poor PJ

godfather
07-10-2005, 11:20 AM
I don't have a personality, I couldn't understand the questions.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PJ :horrified

I have multiple personalities, you are welcome to one of mine if it will help...

pctek
07-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Apparently I'm a realist. Whatever that means.
Its all stupid - like those idiot quizzes in idiot womans mags.
And on that program at the end I noticed the "psycos" got it right with 24% and were very pleased with themselves.
No-one mentioned that meant its complete twaddle 76%.

Metla
07-10-2005, 12:10 PM
I was amazed by how poorly they handled stress, simulated strass at that. The geezer who came out in the rash w-t-f was that all about?

Personality test should have designated him a gimp.....

And as for the frumpy lady, what was she doing?, having a mental collapse of some sort?

Shortcircuit
07-10-2005, 01:00 PM
You'd be amazed at how some people react to stress. I've had some client's who break into a cold sweat and start shaking when I eyeball them... and no, I don't think it's because they are pleased to see me. None of them have yet shown me their nervous rash :D

Poppa John
07-10-2005, 03:27 PM
I have multiple personalities, you are welcome to one of mine if it will help...

How about the one that makes money??? PJ

Poppa John
07-10-2005, 03:29 PM
You'd be amazed at how some people react to stress. I've had some client's who break into a cold sweat and start shaking when I eyeball them... and no, I don't think it's because they are pleased to see me. None of them have yet shown me their nervous rash :D

That happens to me when I have to tell Metla I have stuffed up the computer again. PJ :o

Shortcircuit
07-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah, and I imagine even the fluffy slippers don't 'soften the experience' :D

pctek
07-10-2005, 07:00 PM
You'd be amazed at how some people react to stress. I've had some client's who break into a cold sweat and start shaking when I eyeball them...
Hhehe, maybe its your looks? As in scary?

mark c
07-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I fancied the the psycho on the left, not the 'bubbles' one, though she stole the show. (The guy in the middle was wallpaper you wouldn't want on your PC) And the psycho I fancied made a very revealing grimace when her numbers didn't come up, like "Duh!" I boobed.

When there was the multi-option " imaginative, daring , inspirational or clever as a two bob watch " I was in a fit of indecision.