PDA

View Full Version : Not Really A Newbie. Well Maybe A Little

rleeq
04-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi Gang:
I'm new here and I wanted to say hello and post a question.
I recently suffered a aomplete meltdown. Got worms, don't-cha know. :eek: Any way, I got some of my apps reinstalled and was saving a text file today when I found a text file called tempdiff.txt.
Does anybody know what this file is about? :confused:
Looking through this file I have found reference to both files that I have installed as well as files that I don't have installed. There are references to raidata, realtec, chipset. All kinds of stuff I don't understand.
Anybody that could email me with a clue, I'd appreciate it.

[edit: email address removed]

[edit: I have removed your email address as it was not a disposible address. Posting your private/paid for email details on a website will only result in automatic spambots picking it up and you will end up being spammed. It is also best that you make the effort to revisit this thread you created to find what advice you have been given, rather than expecting people to email you the answers. Common courtesy :) - Jen (Moderator) ]

Prescott
04-10-2005, 03:37 PM
it maybe an install log :illogical

Myth
04-10-2005, 03:48 PM
According to godfather (http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?p=389775#post389775)

Likewise resetlog and tempdiff.txt are to do with your TCP/IP settings for that login.
Oh; and welcome to Press F1 :D