PDA

View Full Version : One for Jack, Bruce & other ardent Flight Simmers

Billy T
08-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Flight Simmers have been asking us this question for the past 10 years...."Is There A Way That I Can Talk To The Air Traffic Controllers In Microsoft Flight Simulator In A Natural Voice and Have Them Understand Me And Respond Accordingly?"

Up until now - the answer has been "no".

That has now changed with this new title - VOX ATC Deluxe Add-On For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.

VOX ATC now lets us answer "YES" to that question and lets you communicate with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004's Air Traffic Control using your plain natural voice.

All you need is VOX ATC Deluxe and a regular headset with a microphone and communicating with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004's ATC using your keyboard now becomes a thing of the past.

This is the next step in Flight Simulation realism for you. Now you just talk to the controllers using your plain natural voice - and of course standard ATC phraseology - and enjoy complete controlled flights without reaching for that keyboard!

VOX ATC Deluxe is coming to PC Aviator the week beginning Monday 19 September. It's priced at $74.95. We're also offering the very high quality Plantronics Audio 90 Speech Recognition Multimedia headset for $34.95. Ordering our VOX ATC/Audio 90 Bundle saves you $10 on the combined prices and is just $99.95.

That just has to be the icing on the cake!

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Trev
08-09-2005, 03:20 PM
I think you well find the price to be $179 Australian.

http://www.pcaviator.com/shop/viewAProduct.php?pid=536

Trevor :)

JJJJJ
08-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Sounds interesting.

Myth
08-09-2005, 10:15 PM
This is just what JJJJJ needs, now he can tell the air traffic controllers to let other pilots know that there are strange bridges popping up all over NZ :p

Billy T
08-09-2005, 11:10 PM
This is just what JJJJJ needs, now he can tell the air traffic controllers to let other pilots know that there are strange bridges popping up all over NZ :p

Somehow we've got to get this free to air, if Jack can get wound up over hardware, think of the fun he'll have arguing with an automated controller.

We gotta be able to listen in! Hell, it would almost be worth paying for.:D

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

I said almost, not would be!