PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my Mozilla Firefox

FaRaFiRo1990
31-07-2005, 12:28 AM
Hey....
My mozilla firefox ccouldn't connect to any page it tells me "the connection was refused when attempting to contact the webpage i disabled my firewall but it didn't help :annoyed:

Mr_Rain313
31-07-2005, 12:35 AM
have u tried with another web browser and also try running anti spyware programs it happens to me alot and it usuallyturns out to be spyware

Renmoo
31-07-2005, 02:35 AM
Hey....
My mozilla firefox ccouldn't connect to any page it tells me "the connection was refused when attempting to contact the webpage i disabled my firewall but it didn't help :annoyed:
It could be that at that time your internet connection is under heavy traffic while you try to visit some website. This issue usually happens only on dial-up, however.

Cheers :)

Jen
31-07-2005, 09:26 AM
How are you connecting to the internet - dialup, cable, ADSL? What happens when you try and connect with Internet Explorer? Do you use a proxy?

I would call your ISP and ask about this problem as some websites will block blacklisted IP ranges. This is something they can check out.

Myth
31-07-2005, 10:29 AM
You could try emptying your cache in Firefox too, sometimes that does some weird things.
You do that in Tools>Options>Privacy from memory