PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Media Player 10

Clive
29-07-2005, 07:13 PM
I am not able to get Media player to run on my PC. Recently due to a file being corrupted while downloading an antivirus upgrage I had the hard drive reformatted and reloaded all my programmes. Everything works brilliantly excepting for Media player. I am running Windows XP service pack2. I have tried uninstalling media player and re installing it. Downloading Media player 10. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

johnboy
29-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Have a look thru this page.
http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#Install
hth

Renmoo
29-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I am not able to get Media player to run on my PC. Recently due to a file being corrupted while downloading an antivirus upgrage I had the hard drive reformatted and reloaded all my programmes. Everything works brilliantly excepting for Media player. I am running Windows XP service pack2. I have tried uninstalling media player and re installing it. Downloading Media player 10. Nothing works. Any suggestions?
Hmmm, exactly what do you mean by "nothing works"? As in you are not able to run the program? Or you can't install WMP 10? If problem persists, you might want to have a look at other media players such as WinAmp etc.

Cheers :)