PDA

View Full Version : Printer control.

Cicero
13-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Did someone post about an app that let one control printer?
If so I wouldn't mind being pointed in that direction.
Cheers.

Cicero
13-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Did someone post about an app that let one control printer?
If so I wouldn't mind being pointed in that direction.
Cheers.
I received an email which had two word document in it,one was wider than the other,my printer would only scale to the smaller one and so the second one(the larger)was cut off.
The app which I had seen previously allowed one to fix such events.

Jen
13-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Do you mean in the Printer Properties dialog box? You can configure settings there. The other way to getting to that is from the open document going File > Page Setup or Print Setup.

Cicero
13-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Do you mean in the Printer Properties dialog box? You can configure settings there. The other way to getting to that is from the open document going File > Page Setup or Print Setup.
No,I tied all of the above and was unable to rectify the prob.
Somebody on here suggested an application that for me was much easier to use,I lost it on my last format.
But thanks Jen,could you point me to previous posts on printers and I will have a look?

Jen
13-07-2005, 08:16 PM
But thanks Jen,could you point me to previous posts on printers and I will have a look?You can use the search function (probably Advanced Search would be best) of this forum yourself seeing as you know what you are looking for :)

Cicero
13-07-2005, 09:48 PM
You can use the search function (probably Advanced Search would be best) of this forum yourself seeing as you know what you are looking for :)
Thanks J,bit like looking for an article in a mag,would have sworn it was at the front.sort of thing.

Scouse
13-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Hi Cicero. Were you looking for the freebee which enabled the full page to be printed without losing an inch or so from the right side? If so, have a look here. The name sounds rubbish but it works.
http://www.printpunk.com/

Murray P
13-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Ciccy, was this programme specific to your printer?

Cicero
14-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi Cicero. Were you looking for the freebee which enabled the full page to be printed without losing an inch or so from the right side? If so, have a look here. The name sounds rubbish but it works.
http://www.printpunk.com/
Thats it Scouse,I am arranging to have your blood bottled,brilliant. :)

Cicero
14-07-2005, 07:26 AM
Ciccy, was this programme specific to your printer?
Thanks Mu,Printpunk was the lost cause. :)