PDA

View Full Version : Exasperated!

williamsloan3
09-07-2005, 04:24 AM
How do I de-register from 'hotmail'? I seem to have got jammed out because one of the grandchildren has put in a wrong user name and e-mail address and now they won't accept my user name and password.
If I could get everything cleared I would then re-register.

drcspy
09-07-2005, 08:46 AM
well they will only NOT accept your username/password if someone has firstly signed in to your account then changed yoru password.........and if you want to stop using a hotmail account just stop using it and make another......you can have 15 hotmail accounts if you want ......or 100 or.......

drcspy
09-07-2005, 08:49 AM
and if you are really talking about msn messenger not just hotmail well it uses the same username/password anyway as your hotmail account it is linked to it.........and you can have anynumber of folks signing in on your messenger on your pc then just go back and sign in yourself with the usual name/password.........maybe the system has been set to not accept cookies goto controlpanel/internet options/privacy/advanced and tick 'override automatick cookie handling/accept/accept/ and 'always allow session cookies' then clik apply/ok etc ........then try signing in again..........