PDA

View Full Version : Explorer opens windows minimized

RaoulWidman
30-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks to Susan B in this forum for solving my problem with Explorer6!
I'd searched for hours and found her posting, in this forum's archive, of 18-12-2002, 08:52 AM.
She advised: " close all programs/windows and open just one Explorer window. Right click on an empty part of the taskbar and choose "Tile Windows Horizontally". Close the window by clicking on the X."
That worked IMMEDIATELY !! Had to thank her for that and pass it on.
:thumbs:

Renmoo
01-07-2005, 04:06 AM
There is something call PM...

Laura
01-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Welcome to Press F1, Raoul.

I'm sure many of us are pleased to hear that an old post of Susan B's worked so well for you on the other side of the world.

(Even if James is having an uncharacteristic grumpy-sounding night... )

Susan B disappeared a few months ago when the forum was reorganised. Like a few others, she chose a new name - but she's still just as helpful under her new identity.

After you've been here a while, you may guess which poster she is.

(Note how carefully I'm not blowing your cover, Susan.......as if the old-timers didn't know...)

Prescott
01-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Thanks to Susan B in this forum for solving my problem with Explorer6!
I'd searched for hours and found her posting, in this forum's archive, of 18-12-2002, 08:52 AM.
She advised: " close all programs/windows and open just one Explorer window. Right click on an empty part of the taskbar and choose "Tile Windows Horizontally". Close the window by clicking on the X."
That worked IMMEDIATELY !! Had to thank her for that and pass it on.
:thumbs:

Welcome to Press F1 :)
well done on sorting out this problem on your own. not many new users use the search function,:thumbs:
its amazing how many times a certian topic has already been covered
there is also a little program here (http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/) that will automaticly resize your windows, but i see you have sorted out your problem.

There is something called a PM...

a new user wouldnt know who Susan B is now, so how are they meant to PM then??....there is a member called Susan B but she is not active with that username... ;)