PDA

View Full Version : Help with windows media player....

Mr Wetzyl
15-06-2005, 04:23 PM
I just dont understand what had happened to my wmp. I havent use it for a while...and when I download wmp 10 (from a recent netguide cd)...a dialog box shows up that says "internal program error"...I dont know if this is because wmp was not in operational for a long time???...BTW I have been hooked on winamp ever since my last OS change...Does this means that wmp have expired on my pc beause I dont use it....????

SurferJoe46
15-06-2005, 04:35 PM
duplicate deleted by me-----oops :D

SurferJoe46
15-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Not at all..it MIGHT have been overwritten or corrupted by some other program, and then again, if you ran a registry cleaner, that could unhinge a few pointers too. I would just goto M$ and get a new dnld and let it install all over again.. .but first, clean out the old one with ADD/DELETE PROGRAMS, then run CCLEANER to get all the tails and crumbs out. M$ likes to send these players out for free. Be sure to get the latest patches for it after you get it installed. :p

Mr Wetzyl
02-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Thanx guys for that good advice..I have finally found out why my WMP dont work...The Registry keys were corrupted...So after using a trial registry cleaner it works....