PDA

View Full Version : Help ... Why does This Happen ! ! !

helpplease
04-06-2005, 06:54 AM
hi,
i recently got a new computer everything been running fine apart from bloody BSOD! but that sint the problem ill have to deal with it.

The problem is :

when i right click on any option, it take about 15 seconds to process it and play the file im clickin on, or re-naming a file, ect. , also opening up pictures, n things takes about 15 secondss to come though, when only a few days ago, for ever since i got my new computer, it was runnin fine, really quick and didnt have this problem, i had this problem with my old computer but formatting sorted it out ,i wondered if there is something else i can do, as i cannot afford to format at this time, and do not have the time to re-install/download all my drivers programs ect... Please Help Guys! I want my comp to go fast again ! Ive treid scanning of everykind, defrag, n everytnin!

Renmoo
04-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Comp Spec?

Billy T
04-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Please Help Guys! I want my comp to go fast again ! Ive treid scanning of everykind, defrag, n everytnin!

Try exercising the warrranty if it is that new. Provided you haven't been surfing unwisely, or downloading without your electronic condoms in place (you know what I mean, AV & firewalls etc) then don't fiddle with it yourself, let the suppliers fix it.

If you do it yourself and make a mess, they'll charge you for putting it right.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)