PDA

View Full Version : Problem making posts in this forum

Morgenmuffel
21-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Hi all

my problem is that if I click on anything in the formatting row (thats the row that contains the BOLD, ITALIC, INSERT HYPERLINK,etc) above where I am typing this in while making a post, nothing seems to work it just takes me straight to the top of the page, I am using the latest version of Firefox (Seriously getting annoyed with it) and i have not changed any settings etc in ages, apart from upgrading it, I am getting sick of typing out the tags manually (I get enough of that at work)

thanks

Morgenmuffel
21-05-2005, 09:08 PM
but it seems to work in opera well

Jen
21-05-2005, 09:10 PM
You haven't turned off javascript in Firefox? If so, then turn it back on and try again.

Morgenmuffel
21-05-2005, 09:17 PM
nope javascript is working,

well the checkbox that says enable javascript is checked

Probably firefox being buggy, I have had a weird error when i start firefox up sometimes it doesn't come up, but when I check taskmanager it says it's running so I kill the process, try starting it again and it works fine, I have tried reinstalling over itself but that didn't make a difference

anyway thanks

mark c
21-05-2005, 09:24 PM
THat happens to me sometimes. Just sometimes? With Mozilla Seamonkey 1.7.2.

Prescott
21-05-2005, 10:16 PM
same problem i have (http://forums.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?t=52999). it still does it even after a reformat :( oh well, ill just deal with it