PDA

View Full Version : Earn $$$

harry0797
18-04-2005, 01:04 PM
hey guys,

* has introduced an advanced referral system today.. you receive $5 for each person you refer to the site.

plz signup at:

and say reffered by : harry0797

thnx!!

ps.. if you like after you signup you can post your member id here, then the next person can signup under you. that way i'm not hogging all the refferals. Although I wont complain!!

Note from Chilling_Silence: This user has been referred to the sites support team for appropriate action, as well as permanently banned!

Dannz
18-04-2005, 01:15 PM
You may want to read this:
http://www.pressf1.co.nz/showthread.php?t=55331

Cicero
18-04-2005, 01:19 PM
hey guys,

* has introduced an advanced referral system today.. you receive $5 for each person you refer to the site.

plz signup at:
[edit: quoted url removed]

and say reffered by : harry0797

thnx!!

ps.. if you like after you signup you can post your member id here, then the next person can signup under you. that way i'm not hogging all the refferals. Although I wont complain!!
Sorry not on old boy.

Metla
18-04-2005, 01:23 PM
He knows this, It aint his first time, And Im sure when i looked at his forum he had deleted advertising threads.

Muhahahaha.

Anyhow, Maybe i should sign up a few hundred times,and point to my first account as referer.Maybe a bot could do it for me.

Though i would imagine its 5 dollars of credit on his site,not actually money...

Chilling_Silence
18-04-2005, 01:27 PM
And another one!

Geez you're doing good, two posts in a few minutes.

Again though, same as your other thread - No spamming with referrals, we aint interested.

Locked - And a permanant ban on your PF1 account is now in place.