PDA

View Full Version : pic to url

Cicero
01-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Wanted to post a pic,the sytem requires a url.Is it possible to get a url out of a pic,held in MY Pictures.?
I have XP system.

Strommer
01-04-2005, 08:45 AM
I am not sure if I understand your question. Do you want to put your photos onto the web? - If so, there are various free web sites to do this, e.g. WebShots.

Jen
01-04-2005, 08:45 AM
You need to upload that picture to a website from your computer. Then it will be given a URL which you can use as a link to that image. If it is PF1 related then you can upload your image here (http://sal.neoburn.net/imagef1/upload/). Read the information section for guidelines, then click on the browse button. Browse to where you have the picture stored on your computer, select it and then click on the upload button. Wait for it to be uploaded and then you will see a message to click here to see that image. Do that, then you can copy the URL it was given to post here.

If this image is not intended for PF1, then also in the above link under Information is listed some website that will host your pictures for youi.

Cicero
01-04-2005, 09:01 AM
You need to upload that picture to a website from your computer. Then it will be given a URL which you can use as a link to that image. If it is PF1 related then you can upload your image here (http://sal.neoburn.net/imagef1/upload/). Read the information section for guidelines, then click on the browse button. Browse to where you have the picture stored on your computer, select it and then click on the upload button. Wait for it to be uploaded and then you will see a message to click here to see that image. Do that, then you can copy the URL it was given to post here.

If this image is not intended for PF1, then also in the above link under Information is listed some website that will host your pictures for you.
Sorry I should have mentioned it wasn't PF1 related.
Thank you so much for that,I am amazed at the facilities available.