PDA

View Full Version : HELP~ about Woosh

giveway
25-03-2005, 04:06 PM
i lost my woosh installation cd, and i just got my computer reinstalled. where can i download the program or can i buy the cd from any stores? thanks.

Speedy Gonzales
25-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Ring Woosh?

Prescott
25-03-2005, 05:36 PM
what do you need to do? you may not need the cd

gum digger
25-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Give me ur email iddy so i can send u the zip file. bcoz i think woosh may be closed due to easter

giveway
26-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Give me ur email iddy so i can send u the zip file. bcoz i think woosh may be closed due to easter
yes, i did ring them but no one answered.
my email address is: [edit: email addy removed]

thank you very much!!!

giveway
26-03-2005, 02:23 PM
yes, i did ring them but no one answered.
my email address is: [edit: email addy's removed]

thank you very much!!!

[edit: email addy's removed]

thanks!

[edit: perhaps it is better to Private Message each other rather than posting your email addy in pubic for the spam bots to harvest - Jen (Moderator) ]

Prescott
26-03-2005, 06:27 PM
prepare to get more junk mail, the google bots will have your email now...... :(

giveway
27-03-2005, 10:26 AM
prepare to get more junk mail, the google bots will have your email now...... :(
how?? :horrified

godfather
27-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Posting an email address in ANY public place on the web is a really bad idea.

Automated "robot" programs search all websites and forums to copy such addresses, which are then sold to spammers. Spammers operate these robots, not "Google" as suggested above.

giveway
27-03-2005, 04:31 PM

Automated "robot" programs search all websites and forums to copy such addresses, which are then sold to spammers. Spammers operate these robots, not "Google" as suggested above.

ahhhhhhh... no...... how can i edit my post?

sambaird
27-03-2005, 04:44 PM
ahhhhhhh... no...... how can i edit my post?
Pm a mod
they can remove it for you

Jen
27-03-2005, 05:00 PM
ahhhhhhh... no...... how can i edit my post?I have removed your email addy's from your posts. It is better that people contact each other via Private Messages and swap email addresses that way. :)

giveway
27-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I have removed your email addy's from your posts. It is better that people contact each other via Private Messages and swap email addresses that way. :)
thanks a lot! :thumbs: i've sent the pm.

Prescott
27-03-2005, 07:59 PM

sorry about that. i wasnt meaning that google spams people.