PDA

View Full Version : delete prog

kjaada
09-03-2005, 08:06 AM
When I go to delete "crazy browser" from control panel "Add or remove programs
I am asked "Do you wish to delete Mailwasher etc".I have mailwasher but it is
much further down the list of programs.Can I safely proceed to remove ???

FoxyMX
09-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Does it give you an option to say "no" to deleting Mailwasher? If so, click on it. :)

kjaada
09-03-2005, 03:03 PM
When I go to Cntrl panel Add or remove pgms and click on Crazy Browser"
I am asked "do you realy want to delete mailwasher pro" which is a prog
I have and is further down the list. CAN I GO AHEAD AND DELETE ???

FoxyMX
09-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Ummm... I replied to your other thread with the same question this morning, so I guess it was not of any help?

I think I understand a bit more clearly what your problem is now though - you want to uninstall Crazy Browser but the add/remove wants to uninstall Mailwasher instead, which you do not wish to happen, right?

Does Crazy Browser have a folder on the Start menu>Program Files with an "Uninstall Crazy Browser" option? If so, uninstall it that way instead of through add/remove programs in Control Panel.

If there is no folder in the Start menu post back and let us know. And please keep your questions relating to the same topic in the same thread to make things easier for people to help you. If your thread gets no responses or the replies do not help just post again in this thread to say so.

Jen
09-03-2005, 05:48 PM
kjaada: If you wish to post additional comments on your thread, please do not start a new duplicate thread. Post again in your existing thread. This is the second time I have had to merge duplicate threads that you have started.

If you wish to add further information, ask for more help or clarification of advice in your thread, just click on the Reply button found at the bottom of the last post in your thread. :)