PDA

View Full Version : NAT problems with Azureus

Cstchie
02-03-2005, 03:39 PM
I dont know what im doing wrong here. When i try to download a bittorent file it says i have a NAT erro. I opened up the port 6881 in my firewall (im using a 2WIRE modem with the firewall built it). This same configuration in the firewall worked on my other computer but its not working on this one. When i try to test the port using the Azureus configuration wizard it says the port is in use even though im not downloading anything. I dont know why this isnt working and any help is appreciated.

Im using Windows XP Home. (By the way i have turned off the Windowns Firewall but it is still doing this.)

Cstchie
03-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Bump

Chilling_Silence
03-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Im not familiar with the device, but try forwarding it directly to the PC's IP Address - Thats what Ive had to do.

CYaBro
03-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah as per Chill's answer. You can't forward the same port to 2 different PC's.
Maybe change the port in Azureus to 6882 on this PC and forward that port to its IP address. That way you can use Azureus on both PC's at the same time :)

Cstchie
03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
I tried changing the port and changed the firewall as well. Its still not working. I also tried to reinstall azureus but it wont work still.

Cstchie
03-03-2005, 11:08 AM
O i just got it to work. I turned off UPnp. Appearently it can screw up the firewall. Thanks for your help anyway.