PDA

View Full Version : MP3 to WMA

29-08-2000, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know of a utility that will convert MP3 files to WMA?

24-07-2002, 03:31 PM
open winmedia player then click on file and import

Biggles
24-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Why are you replying to a post from August 2001? Do you ever look at anything on a page you view?

24-07-2002, 03:39 PM
have u fogotten the fact that im poor, have no friends, angy at my computer poblems, and i cant buy i mag magazine because the prize rised and pcworld is 10 f**ken dollars
and the only way i can read them is at school!!!!!!! :*(

24-07-2002, 03:41 PM
can u please not ban me because i haveing so much bad lluck lately
im not normaly like this

Biggles
24-07-2002, 03:46 PM
All I know is that you've managed to annoy one long time contributor to these forums with a blatant insult, and then tried another in another thread. I don't give a rat's arse about your problems. If you want help from the PressF1 community you will be civil. Apologising to Baldy would be a good place to start. If you continue to act like a jerk I will delete your ID. If you come back under a new id and behave, fine. If you come back under a new ID and try to cause trouble, I will begin logging your IP address. Once your behaviour gets to a certain point, I will notify your ISP. With sufficient evidence of continued harrasment, they will likely close your account. The choice is yours.

24-07-2002, 03:59 PM
sorry baldy

im going to log out now

Baldy
24-07-2002, 04:05 PM
OK timyang........ that was a pretty insulting thing to say to someone who was trying to be helpful, but I will accept you apology and say no more about it

BALDY

Elwin Way
24-07-2002, 05:00 PM
> have u fogotten the fact that im poor,

I am so wealthy, we had to get a food grant from WINZ today to feed our boy. I don't moan about it on F1.q

> have no
> friends,

I have no friends. It doesn't bother me. You will continue to have no friends if you carry on like this.

> angy at my computer poblems,

Press F1 is here to help you with that. Pay attention.

> and i cant buy
> i mag magazine because the prize rised and pcworld is
> 10 f**ken dollars
> and the only way i can read them is at school!!!!!!!
> :*(

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Not getting PCWorld is not the end of the world (sorry Bruce :) ) However, I get PCWorld from the supermarket once a month by putting aside $2 per week. I can't afford anything else, as much as I'd like to.

I suggest if you want friends, then strive to know more, and help others. You can start by looking for ways to fix your own computer. This will give the knowledge that will help you to help others. It's called experience.

I take it from your other posts that perhaps your English might also be a cause of your frustrations. If this is the case, you can improve by both talking and listening.

Sorry for butting in.

Biggles
24-07-2002, 05:06 PM
>Not getting PCWorld is not the end of the world (sorry Bruce ) However, I get PCWorld from the supermarket once a month by putting aside $2 per week.

Hey, I'm flattered that you put aside two bucks a week. Now that's committment.