PDA

View Full Version : Trillian help wanted

beetle
22-01-2005, 10:45 PM
I have the latest trillian 3.0 ?

installed and reinstalled numerous times, cos of technical glitches and pain in backside basically.

now lost all my preset settings, but have contact details ok.
It will not keep a new window on top for some reason, til i change the settings again while yattering to someone.
cannot also find sound wave files to put in a sound alert, asi always miss the flash window......

and also when a new window opens from someone wanting a yatter, it opens in a away container....drives me balmy, and have many a time cut people off or lost them cos the icon size's to small and mouse clicks cause it to hide.....then they lost forever.....

been told numerous times i should go back to old trill version.....is this possible? and will i have lost all details preferences again?

:badpc: :badpc:

sigh, and i though i had been doing so well lately.

beetle

beetle
23-01-2005, 03:05 PM
ok maybe i should just trash it and go back to good old safe old msn.....LOL

no further ahead,

no further behind either...

beetle

Edward
23-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I have the latest trillian 3.0 ?

installed and reinstalled numerous times, cos of technical glitches and pain in backside basically.

I've had no problems upgrading from 0.74?

now lost all my preset settings, but have contact details ok.
It will not keep a new window on top for some reason, til i change the settings again while yattering to someone.
cannot also find sound wave files to put in a sound alert, asi always miss the flash window......

I'll have a good look at my settings to find out what's causing this. I'll be in Chatf1 this evening so if you haven't heard from me catch me there

and also when a new window opens from someone wanting a yatter, it opens in a away container....drives me balmy, and have many a time cut people off or lost them cos the icon size's to small and mouse clicks cause it to hide.....then they lost forever.....

If you accidentally click the wrong button and it hides, go to the trillian main window and double click their name; it should bring the window back up again :)

been told numerous times i should go back to old trill version.....is this possible? and will i have lost all details preferences again?

:badpc: :badpc:

sigh, and i though i had been doing so well lately.

beetle

It's entirely possible to uninstall it and install an older version. If you would like I can send you my version of 0.74i :)