PDA

View Full Version : Web Hosting

18-08-2000, 05:31 PM
Does any one know of anywhere that offers FREE web hosting with FTP and NO BANNERS?
Thats is quite fast?
I have looked everywhere and i cant seem to find any, a NZ one would be great but any other one oversears would also be good. Any help?!!!!!
PLEASE!!

Net_Nerd
23-11-2002, 12:32 PM
I dont know of one that has FTP but http://brinkster.com/ ets you have 30 MB of space, 500 MB/Month of bandwidth and ASP support with no adverts.

The web based upload lets you upload 5 files at a time, annoying I know but theirs is one of the better ones.

Hope that helps!

godfather
23-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Net Nerd, that message is over 2 years old, be reasonable, I doubt he is still waiting.

Tobas
23-11-2002, 09:07 PM
Hey, thanks for the belated answer, checked out your link and it is just what I am looking for.

Funny how a posting of 2 years + ago pops up again, but pleased it did.

Thanks

PeterD
08-03-2007, 08:42 AM
The answer's in the signature amigo. Works for me anyway :-) In case you're still looking after 5 years that is :-D

Greg
08-03-2007, 09:41 AM
How many times a day do you need to post spam for the same website?

Biggles
08-03-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm going to give you one instance of "the benefit of the doubt" and one only.

1] I'm nixing your sig - it's against our rules.
2] Don't dig up any more old threads just to promote a service to which, we all assume, you are affiliated. It's commercial spam and against the rules.

EDIT - actually scratch that - since you email addy is wdot.co.nz you are obviuously just spamming so you get the traditional wrath. The rules apply to Bulgarian cell phone merchants. They apply to you.