PDA

View Full Version : Extended delay in receiving PF1 email notifications

Billy T
02-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Hi Team

Is anybody else experiencing long delays in receiving PF1 email notifications?

I check my email several times each day and on checking a minute or two ago I downloaded about 15 notifications, some several days old.

The same account downloads other incidental emails as soon as they are sent so I don't quite understand what is happening to the PF1 sourced info.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :confused:

Cicero
02-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Hi Team

I check my email several times each day and on checking a minute or two ago I downloaded about 15 notifications, some several days old.

The same account downloads other incidental emails as soon as they are sent so I don't quite understand what is happening to the PF1 sourced info.

Cheers

You do get the interesting ones Billy :D
No problems here.

~sy~
02-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Um.. same problem here though -although only for a few hours, or nothing at all!

george12
02-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Same problem as the activation e-mails!

But what could it be...?

Chilling_Silence
02-01-2005, 11:58 PM
As far as I was aware the activation emails just werent going through at all.....

george12
03-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Nah, only some of them. I think it might be related myself...

But the Mods would know best about it of course

E|im
03-01-2005, 12:18 AM
I only use email notifications on forums I rarely frequent. For PressF1 I don't think they are really necessary as the amount of new threads each day isn't that great. You could read up every night and only have to flick through a few pages of missed posts.

Vince
03-01-2005, 03:14 AM
Hi Team

I just made a post on the subject myself. I haven't had a single notification!! Vince :annoyed: